The life and death of modern-day startups depend on digital marketing! Do you believe in this maxim? Do you have what it takes to tell our story, clearly, consistently, and in places where it matters? Can you bring the world to listen to your point of view? We’re looking for a technical content marketing and digital marketing specialist who can describe and market the value of our services to customers and prospects.
- Define our content marketing strategy.
- Establish and continually manage our content publishing calendar.
- Work with our technical team to write impactful, inspirational, and engaging content that appeals to our target audience and is aligned with our brand.
- Research and identify keywords that we should target and optimize our pages for on-page SEO.
- Plan and manage digital marketing across our website, blog, internet publications such as medium.com, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube. Take a look at our recent blog post.
- Craft and send out email newsletters.
- Plan and execute all SEO/SEM and social media marketing for us.
- Measure the performance and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Interpret data from google analytics.
- We promise you the opportunity to work with some cool apps and cooler people.
- You ‘get’ social media and how to harness its power. You have handled social media presence for companies or products.
- You understand the technical services ecosystem and how to optimize apps for maximum visibility and reach.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO/SEM, digital marketing, promoting apps, products, or companies.
- You can reach out to influencers and early adopters to jump-start the app’s viral success.
- You understand Google AdWords, mobile advertising, and social media advertising.
- You can conceptualize and interpret Google Analytics (or similar) data to focus on success.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
Apply now for this job! APPLY HERE