We’re looking for crack-shot Python or NodeJS developers. Is that you?
- You have 3+ years of experience working on products or projects that have gone to production
- You love technology and have hacked with multiple languages and programming stacks. You need to love to get your hands dirty by doing things
- You continually explore new technologies and get in-depth in them
- You have solid experience in either Python or NodeJS and are comfortable with known, and reliable frameworks like Django/Flask for Python or Express/ Promises/Redux for NodeJS
- Knowledge of Python 3 or the NodeJS V8 engine, and how it works
- You have expertise with NoSQL databases like Mongo, ElasticSearch or Redis
- JSON is your middle name
- You love working with other smart people, collaborate, and learn
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication.
What you will work on
- You will work on scalable, highly secure apps serving hundreds of millions of users with excellent response times.
- You should know how to build fast APIs that are reliable, robust, and secure
- You will write elegant code, come up with clearly articulated designs and even get a chance to dabble with the architecture of large systems. Once you join, the opportunities are open and you can rise to the level of your capabilities quickly.
- We expect you to hit the ground running with your knowledge and your skills
- We have a stable software lifecycle methodology which includes Git, Ansible, Docker and more. You will get to adopt and adapt this for the projects. Being part of a team that serves start-ups means that you must think on your feet, apply your knowledge, learn interesting technologies. It also means having fun.