We’re looking for a seasoned project manager
The Customer Project Manager’s role is to take ownership of solutions/projects and ensure that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Handle customer & stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship, build customer confidence & trust, ensure project progress, facilitate meeting, drive decision making.
- Work on project planning scope, goals, deliverables, resources and timing
- Create project schedules, Track, and report on project milestones
- Manage the project budget
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor & handle changes, conflicts & escalations
- Own the Solution: resolve impediments, provide guidance and input to team members to solve problems and arrive at solutions
- Manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved
- Collaborate with teams in different geographic locations to close action items
- Run routine reports to prepare for status meetings and leadership updates
- Expertise in JIRA and the Agile methodology
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite/Google Docs
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, combined with strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a global team environment
- Ability to work independently while receiving direction from multiple stakeholders
- Must be flexible, very detailed oriented, a quick learner and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Leading & Supervising
- Persuading & Influencing
- Planning & Organizing
- We have an open, honest culture. As part of our team, you will get to contribute to our ideas, our plans, and our success.
- We treat you with respect (and trust you will do the same to your team members).
- Your credentials are not as important as your skills, your attitude, and your motivation.