We’re looking for a seasoned technologist proficient with PHP. Is that you?
We’re building a crowdfunding and e-commerce portal. For this, we are looking for Senior Developers / Tech Leads with 4+ years of solid experience who can anchor one of this project. In addition to hands-on development, we’re looking for someone who can lead the project and knows web development, cloud platforms, MySQL, and bring to bear strong software engineering practices.
We work in a variety of technologies including PHP (CakePHP), Python, Node, React, Angular and native apps. You will likely get exposed to all these technology stacks over time.
We’re actively looking for smart people who bring their skills and their motivation to work. In return, we promise you a no-hassle, no-bullshit work environment where you will work with other smart people who come to solve good technical problems and to have fun.
1. Technical strategy and guidance for clients
2. High-level & low-level software design
3. Hands-on development & deployment of applications
4. Mentoring team members
- You are a rockstar in PHP with hands-on coding experience in CakePHP or other PHP frameworks
- You have designed and developed REST APIs
- You have worked on WordPress Plugins & have an understanding of open source projects like CakePHP, etc
- You have a good understanding of HTML templating and the intricacies of CSS layout that come with it
- You have 4+ years of experience working on products or projects that have gone to production
- You love technology and have hacked with multiple languages and programming stacks. You need to love to get your hands dirty by doing things
- You continually explore new technologies and get in-depth in them
- You have expertise with SQL databases, specifically MySQL
- Experience with Stripe/Paypal will be an added advantage
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication
What you will work on
- You should know how to build fast APIs that are reliable, robust, and secure
- You will be involved with PHP Full-Stack Development on AWS.
- You will write elegant code, come up with clearly articulated designs and even get a chance to dabble with the architecture of large systems. Once you join, the opportunities are open and you can rise to the level of your capabilities quickly.
- We expect you to hit the ground running with your knowledge and your skills
- We have a stable software lifecycle methodology which includes Git, Ansible, Docker and more. You will get to adopt and adapt this for the projects. Being part of a team that serves start-ups means that you must think on your feet, apply your knowledge, learn interesting technologies. It also means having fun.