We’re looking for a seasoned technologist proficient with frontend development. Is that you?
We are looking for Frontend Web Development Tech Lead with 5+ years of solid experience. We work in a variety of front-end technologies including React, Angular, ReactNative, and native apps. We’re looking for someone who can is hands-on and can also lead our teams and put in place best practices for software engineering for Web UI development.
1. Technical strategy and guidance for clients
2. High-level & low-level software design
3. Hands-on development & deployment of applications
4. Mentoring fellow UI developers
5. Putting in place good practices for robust, pixel-perfect UI development in all our projects.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Experienced in product quality maintainable code with good practices for CSS style sheets and HTML.
- Expertise in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, and CORS with a strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- We prefer hands-on developers who can architect for modularisation and are adept at creating re-usable frontend components
- We require someone who understands code versioning tools, such as Git.
- We enjoy working with people who have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
What you will work on
- You will build robust and secure web apps using REST/JSONAPI/GraphQL APIs
- You will write elegant code, come up with clearly articulated designs and even get a chance to dabble with the architecture of large systems. Once you join, the opportunities are open and you can rise to the level of your capabilities quickly.
- You will provide code architecture and componentization guidance to team members
- You will mentor team members in best practices and conventions used in frontend development
- We expect you to hit the ground running with your knowledge and your skills
- We have a stable software lifecycle methodology which includes Git, Ansible, Docker and more. You will get to adopt and adapt this for the projects. Being part of a team that serves start-ups means that you must think on your feet, apply your knowledge, learn interesting technologies. It also means having fun.