We are looking for backend Python Tech Leads with 5+ years of solid experience.
You should know Web Development, Cloud Platforms, SQL and NOSQL databases, and bring to bear strong software engineering practices.
1. Technical strategization and guidance for clients
3. High-level & low-level software design
4. Hands-on development & deployment of applications
5. Mentoring team members
- You are a rockstar in Python with Flask and other Python frameworks.
- You have designed and developed REST APIs.
- You have 5+ years of experience working on products or projects that have gone to production
- You love technology and have hacked with multiple languages and programming stacks. You need to love to get your hands dirty by doing things
- You continually explore new technologies and get in-depth in them
- You have expertise with SQL and NoSQL databases like Mongo, ElasticSearch or Redis
- You have used Docker, Ansible
- Experience with Stripe/Paypal will be an added advantage
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication.
What you will work on
- You will work on scalable, highly secure apps serving hundreds of millions of users with excellent response times.
- You should know how to build fast APIs that are reliable, robust, and secure
- You will be involved with Python Full-Stack Development. You will work with AWS, Azure, and Google App Engine.
- You will write elegant code, come up with clearly articulated designs and even get a chance to dabble with the architecture of large systems. Once you join, the opportunities are open and you can rise to the level of your capabilities quickly.
- We expect you to hit the ground running with your knowledge and your skills
- We have a stable software lifecycle methodology which includes Git, Ansible, Docker and more. You will get to adopt and adapt this for the projects. Being part of a team that serves start-ups means that you must think on your feet, apply your knowledge, learn interesting technologies. It also means having fun.