Are you a technologist who can architect and build robust platforms?
We are looking for a technologist who has worked with multiple technology stacks and has experience architecting and building scalable cloud solutions with web and mobile frontend
What will you work on ?
- Discuss client requirements and future technology needs and establish a technology vision and a solution architecture for the product
- Analyse the technology environment and recommend a technology stack including backend, cloud, frontend, and mobile technologies.
- Decide and define APIs and establish integration to third party or enterprise systems ● Create architectural solution prototypes
- Lead activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation
- Hands-on coding, code reviews, and problem-solving
- Assist in early stages of engagements including sales support, technology direction, project estimations or prototype development
- Mentor engineers and establish/reinforce architectural best practices
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 5+ years of experience working on software products or projects that have gone to production
- Experience with architecture of technology systems having hands-on expertise in backend, frontend, and mobile
- Experience with managing and scaling API ecosystems to support mobile and web clients with robust and fast APIs
- Experience with Data management (Relational, Non-relational and Streaming)
- Solid expertise and hands-on experience in Python with Flask or Django, and Node.
- Expertise on one or more cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google App Engine)
- Expertise with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Mongo, ElasticSearch, Redis)
- Knowledge of DevOps practices
- Chatbot, Machine Learning, Data Science/Big Data experience will be a plus
What Soft Skills should you possess?
- Individual contributor with analytical and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Influence and negotiate with customers and internal stakeholders
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
About Ignite Solutions
We help tomorrow’s best startups build their products. We work with our clients to strategize their technology needs. We help them build platforms to sustain their businesses.
Here is what we are doing :
What do we offer?
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We have an open, honest culture. As part of our team, you will get to contribute to our ideas, our plans, and our success
- We treat you with respect (and trust you will do the same to your team members) ● We hire carefully. Our hiring process results in getting people with the right attitude on-board
- Your credentials are not as important as your skills, your attitude, and your motivation ● We promise you opportunities to master new and interesting technologies
The job is for a full-time position at our Pune (Viman Nagar) office.
(Note: We are working remotely at the moment. However, once the COVID situation improves, the candidate will be expected to work from our office.)
Applying for this Job? APPLY HERE